Acero 3S Posterior Crowns
Acero 3S stainless-steel crowns are preformed and pre-contoured (or commonly referred to as “pre-crimped”) with a shallow occlusal anatomy to preserve healthy tooth structure with less tooth reduction. The crowns are bell-shaped to replicate the contacts and embrasures of the natural dentition and are created with optimal thickness throughout to prevent occlusal wear from mastication. Acero 3S crowns are made of surgical-grade 316L stainless steel, which is more resistant to corrosion than the 304 stainless steel used by competitors. Acero 3S crowns are 100% compatible and interchangeable with the other leading brands and feature laser-etched, easy-to-read numbers that are autoclave-proof. These crowns are made in Dallas, Texas by military veterans.
- Half the price of other leading brands
- Laser-etched sizes (autoclave-proof = less waste!)
- Surgical-grade 316L U.S. stainless steel
- Made in the U.S. by veterans
- 100% compatible and interchangeable with the leading brands
- Preformed and pre-contoured to prevent microgaps