Acero XT stainless steel crowns are preformed and pre-contoured (commonly referred to as “pre-crimped”) with a shallow occlusal anatomy to preserve healthy tooth structure with less tooth reduction. The crowns are bell-shaped to replicate the contacts and embrasures of the natural dentition and are created with optimal thickness throughout to prevent occlusal wear from mastication. Acero XT crowns are made of surgical-grade, 316L stainless steel, which is more resistant to corrosion than 304 stainless steel. The crowns are labeled similarly to the Universal/National System of tooth numbering using the letters A thru T for easy identification of the corresponding primary tooth. Acero XT crowns are available in different sizes to fit all teeth.
- Half the price of other leading brands
- Made in the U.S. by veterans
- Laser-etched numbering system (autoclavable = less waste!)
- 100% compatible and interchangeable with the other leading brand
- Surgical-grade U.S. 316L stainless steel
If you would like to re-order Acero XT posterior crowns, please call 877-971-5337.