Acero 3S stainless-steel crowns are pre-formed and pre-contoured (or commonly referred to as “pre-crimped”) with a shallow occlusal anatomy to preserve healthy tooth structure with less tooth reduction. The crowns are bell-shaped to replicate the contacts and embrasures of the natural dentition and are created with optimal thickness throughout to prevent occlusal wear from mastication. Acero 3S crowns are made of surgical-grade, 316L stainless steel, which is more resistant to corrosion than 304 stainless steel. Acero 3S crowns are 100% compatible and interchangeable with the other leading brand; they feature laser-etched, easy-to-read numbers that are autoclave-proof so the numbers don’t wash away. These crowns are made in Dallas, Texas by military veterans.
- Half the price of other leading brands
- Made in the U.S. by veterans
- Laser-etched numbering system (autoclavable = less waste!)
- 100% compatible and interchangeable with the other leading brand
- Surgical-grade U.S. 316L stainless steel
If you would like help ordering, please call 877-971-5337.